Cutting them up:
I have owned this paper cutter for 25 years. At that time, I did not own much but the clothes on my back. How would I have survived without a paper cutter to make little books and cards and such?
Things that I gained by making these cards:
- A strengthened knowledge of FM fundamentals.
- Increased fluency with LaTeX.
- A creative project which kept me focused on the subject at hand.
- A nice little pile of finished cards.
- Time to think about the pluses and minuses of virtual products versus actual.