My integer sequence database explorer is finally up and running over at my website. Essentially, this application allows the user to choose two integer sequences from many common sequences, then runs a query which selects common members from each sequence.
One of the interesting tasks has been to write many small applications which produce the sequences to be loaded into the database relations. I started out a little too optimistic, and wrote code which calculated the first million primes, squares, sum of divisors, and others. I quickly found that when I ran queries on these tables, they took way to long, and my server was timing out. I incrementally scaled things back until I was left with the first 10,000 members of most sequences. Now my task is to re-design the database to allow for larger searches.
I will be loading up more sequences over the next few weeks, and posting explanations and links for the sequences.